Tea Soaked Fruit Fregola with Pomegranate Dressing
- 250g fregola pasta
- 50g dried cranberries
- 50g dried apricots, sliced
- 50g golden raisins
- 1/8 bunch coriander
- 80g rocket
- 30g pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Soak the fruits in tea the night before or at least or 2-3 hours before preparation; this time is required for the fruit to plump up and for the tea flavour to infuse.
- Boil fregola in salted water for approx. 15 mins until cooked.
- Roughly chop coriander and wash the rocket.
- Combine all ingredients for dressing and check seasoning.
Build the Dish:
- Drain the fruit and combine with the fregola, toasted pumpkin seeds, coriander, rocket, ¾ of dressing - check seasoning and divide into four bowls
- Then drizzle with remainder of dressing when serving.
All products marked in bold are available to purchase through Vegetarian Express.