Korean Rainbow Kimchi & Glass Noodle Salad
Chef Top Tip
"If serving cold, simply combine all ingredients and season"
- 200g Korean glass noodles
- 70g raw beetroot
- 70g raw carrot
- 70g raw courgette
- 4 tbsp Kimchi*
- 50ml rapeseed oil
- 30g spring onions
- 2 tbsp gochujang paste
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Soak the noodles for 20 mins in cold water, then place into boiling water. Simmer for 6 mins and then refresh under cold running water.
- Spiralise courgette, beetroot and carrot and cut spring onions into scallions.
- Combine all ingredients for dressing and check seasoning - you can add more of the paste if you like it spicy.
Build the Dish:
- Heat oil in wok, add the Kimchi and stir fry, add drained noodles, stir fry and then add some of the dressing - allow infusing.
- Remove from heat and stir through the spiralised vegetables; season to taste.
- Place into a bowl, top with spring onions and pour over remainder of the dressing.
- Season and serve!
All products marked in bold are available to purchase through Vegetarian Express.