Chef Top Tip
Via Claire Saffitz @ bonappetit.com
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 300g edamame in pods
- 1 tbsp crushed árbol chillies
- 3 smashed unpeeled garlic cloves
- ½ tps Korean red pepper powder (gochugaru)
- 1 tps Cornish sea salt
- Lime wedges (for serving)
- Heat a large skillet, preferably cast-iron, over medium-high.
- Place oil in skillet followed by edamame, chillies, and garlic.
- Cook, tossing often, until edamame are blistered and garlic is golden, about 5 minutes.
- Toss in pepper flakes and sea salt.
- Serve with lime wedges.
- Calories (kcal) 110
- Fat (g) 9
- Saturated Fat (g) 1
- Cholesterol (mg) 0
- Carbohydrates (g) 4
- Fibre (g) 2
- Total Sugars (g) 1
- Protein (g) 4
- Sodium (mg) 590
All products marked in bold are available to purchase through Vegetarian Express.